Here’s a custom heart-shaped cane we did for a wedding ceremony. The customer also added laser engraving. Don’t hesitate to call or email us with your custom orders!
Dear Brazos Sticks,
Hi, my wife and I are the parents of a child with Cerebral Palsy, Spencer. Cerebral Palsy affects Spencer’s legs and left arm making independence a challenge.
We recently found your walking sticks at a local store and bought a Twisted Aromatic Cedar for Spencer to assist with his ability to walk independently. Independence is a big thing in his life and your sticks have added to his quality of life.
Since buying your stick he has gotten several compliments, especially at church.
When his brothers broke his stick today he was devastated. My wife ran to the local store and found him another Twisted Aromatic Cedar and in fact she bought him 2 sticks this time. The second is a Twisted Oak-Brown.
When Spencer received his new sticks he was so excited to have his “tool” back and his independence.
Thanks for making a high quality stick, we are sure there will be many more in Spencer’s life time.
Darin and Peg Chartier
– A necktie won’t last a lifetime, but our walking sticks are guaranteed for life.
– The Feel of Nature simply can’t be replicated with anything but quality, handcrafted precision.
– We have dozens upon dozens of styles and wood choices.
– A walking stick can help encourage dad to get walking and get into shape.
– A cane can help dad with his step-by-step support needs.
– With custom laser engraving, a walking stick or cane can be transformed into a family heirloom.
– Each walking stick or cane we make is Made In USA by our own craftsmen using time-tested methods.
– Free shipping for any order over $59 (Continental U.S. only).
Want to make it even more memorable? Personalize it with custom laser engraving. With our 50 percent off special, you can have your dad’s name (or anything, really) engraved on his stick for only $10 — a rock bottom price!
Now, on to some suggestions … Does your dad need step-by-step support? Try our exotic walking canes or Collectors’ Canes; these urbane works of art are both beautiful and functional. Is your dad the outdoors type? Get him an exotic or free-form hiking stick for all of his special excursions. Strapped for cash? Buy dad a Brazos Bargain; we promise, we won’t say a word! 😉
So with 50 percent off engraving, and dozens of styles and price points to choose from, why not make Brazos Walking Sticks and The Feel of Nature your new tradition for Father’s Day?